To live a healthy life and maintain the mental and health balance, some things need to be followed and some routines, but very few of us follow them.
Living a healthy life means no sugar, no alcohol, eating whole grains, and daily exercises.
Sadly, these healthy foods are last on our food list.
There’s an old and popular saying: You are what you eat! So choose carefully, because you need to live healthy to maintain mental and health balance, and to live healthy you need to eat a lot of healthy foods like these.
Be sure that in a short period, your body will thank you!
- For Aching Muscles – Ginger : In order to prevent from pain in the muscles and the joints, take 1 teaspoon of ginger daily. A Danish study has shown that the ginger has the ability to do that.
- For Tooth Pain – Cloves : Being rich with eugenol and anesthetic properties, and having the ability to control blood sugar, add ¼ of a teaspoon to your meal, or chew clove for gum and teeth pain.
- For Heartburn – ACV : For better digesting the proteins and fats, an experd named MD Brasco Joseph, said that ACV contains tartaric and malic acids. Add a tablespoon of it in 8 oz water before having a meal.
- For Ear Pain – Garlic : To reduce the pain in the ear, simply apply few drops of garlic oil to it, do this daily for 5 days.
- Containing many powerful compounds, selenium and sulfur, garlic is considered a lot better than many medications to kill and prevent from bacteria. To prepare garlic oil, first simmer 3 cloves with ½ of a teaspoon of olive oil for a few minutes.
- For Headache and Joint pain – Cherries : Arthritis, gout and headache are simply an everyday. Cherries can help you treat these things.
- Everyday studies have shown that a bowl of cherries daily is even better than aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Fish and Belly Pain : Consuming 18 oz fish weekly can cure IBD, IBS and indigestion. You can consume tuna, salmon, herring, and sardines. Barry Sears who is a biology chemist claims that DHA and EPA are the most effective for inflammation without any side effects. With eating fish you can prevent from belly pain, cramps, and inflammation.
- For PMS – Yoghurt : During the PMS the nervous system is very sensitive. It spikes up and down of progesterone and estrogen.
- Mary Jane Minkin , has proven that 2 cups daily of Yoghurt is very rich with calcium.
- For Chronic Pains – Turmeric : We recommend you to mix ¼ teaspoon of durmeric, with veggies, poultry, rice, and meat. It’s scientifically proven that aspirin is 3 times weaker than turmeric.
- For Endometrial Pain – Oats : Oats don’t contain gluten, it effectively removes inflammation. Endometriosis is uterus lining. They have the power to reduce this pain by 60%.
- For Feet Ache – Salt : Soak your nails into hot water mixed with salt. This way you will remove the infection, bacteria and inflammation. Keep it up for 4 days.
- For Digestion — Pineapple: From California Stanford University, experts have said that in 3 days you can remove bloating just by having 1 cup of pineapple juice a day.
- For Sore Muscles – Mint : There is a therapy to relax your muscles and not use painkillers. You can do that by soaking them in water with a few drops of mint.
- For Back TLC – Grapes : 1 cup of grapes daily, will improve your blood flow, and relax your vessels of blood in damaged tissues.
- For Leg Cramps – Tomato Juice : If your body needs potassium, diuretics or working hard, heal yourself of leg cramps, by taking 10 oz of tomato juice daily.
- For Migraine – Coffee : You can reduce the migraine by 40% or more by drinking coffee.
- For Breast Pain – Flax : Scientists have proven that 3 teaspoons of ground flax per day can remove the soreness in a few months. Mix it with an oatmeal, yoghurt, smoothies etc.
- For Mouth Sores – Honey : If you apply honey to cold sores, you can heal them a lot faster than with a cream. This is because the honey is rich with powerful enzymes and can prevent you from viruses and inflammation.
- For infections – Blueberries and bladder : Rutgers University has shown that a hand full of blueberries can lower the risk of UTIs for over 60%.
- For Sinus Issues – Horseradish : This will improve your blood flow and drain your sinuses, just by having it daily 2 times – 1 teaspoon.
- Water and Injury Pain : Experts have said that water dilutes pain, and also it can lubricate spine discs, block the cartilages, joints .